By Wednesday morning, hopefully our long political saga will be over, or at least onward to a different chapter!
To celebrate the changing of the guard for our nation, I have a run-focused workout this week! A simple, three-mile run route….with some hill repeats to add mileage and variety! You’ll love it!
Meet outside the Cornwell Center, ready to go at 5:40 am!
Here’s the planned route:
- Cornwell Center (start)
- Right down Selwyn Avenue
- Left onto Radcliff
- Left up Queens Road West
- Right onto Princeton
- Left onto Jameston
- Right onto Westfield, then briefly pick up the Greenway
- Left up Hillside and stop at the intersection of Hillside & Chelsea
At this point, we will have run approximately 2 miles.
Hill Repeats portion (approximately 1/8 mile up and 1/8 mile down)
- Run uphill from Hillside/Chelsea to Hillside/Croydon intersection
- Easy jog back downhill to Chelsea.
- Repeat 3 – 5 more times.
- On final hill climb, continue to the top of the street to Selwyn and wait until the whole group finishes.
Final stretch of run is left down Selwyn, returning to our start point at the Cornwell Center. Final stretch is approximately 1 mile.
Total distance planned (depending on how many “repeats” you do): 4.0 – 4.5 miles
Workout Leader: Mike Lenhart
Devotional Leader: Mike Lenhart