We’re baaaaack this week after a couple weeks off for the holidays. Simple workout to get everyone back in the swing for all things WAWA!
NEW format this year will be 2 weeks of running-focused, then 2 weeks of non running focused. As always visit the website for the planned workout for that specific week.
This week, we’ll meet outside the Cornwell Center at 5:40 am for stretching then take off for an “easy”, group run. Temperatures will be in lower 50’s so great weather to exercise outside.
Here’s the planned route:
- Right down Selwyn Avenue.
- Right at Myers Park Baptist onto Queens Road.
- Right onto Roswell Road.
- Right onto Colony Road.
- Right onto Selwyn Avenue.
- Left down Hillside Drive. (Will the Christmas lights still be on?)
- Right onto Westfield Road.
- Left onto Sterling Drive.
- Right onto Wellesley Avenue.
- Cross over Queens Road West….be careful crossing here!
- Left down Queens Road West.
- Right onto Radcliff Avenue.
- Right onto Selwyn Avenue….and back into the Cornwell Center parking lot for cool down and devotional.
Run route is approximately 4.1 miles. Gradual downhill run for the first 2.5 miles. Gradual uphill from that point to the finish!
This week’s devotion will be all about “new year’s resolutions“.
See you at 5:40 am!
Reminder that it’s still dark out at this time of the morning. Please wear reflective clothing. Bring your headlamps if you have one!
Workout Leader: Mike Lenhart
Devotional Leader: Mike Lenhart