Taking a great run we did back in July, and doing it in reverse! Total distance is about 4.6 miles.
One mile of the route will take us along the Briar Creek Greenway behind Myers Park High School, where I’m told otters like to swim, but I’ve never seen any!
Specific details on this week’s route is at this link.
Here’s the highlights:
- Three primary “climbs” along the route:
- Climb 1: 0.8 mile mark – 1.6 mile mark. 52 feet of climbing
- Climb 2: 2.2 mile mark – 2.9 mile mark. 60 feet of climbing
- Climb 3: 3.1 mile mark – 3.7 mile mark. 63 feet of climbing
- A couple downhills along the way to catch your breath!
- Easy pace planned!
No rain in the forecast for Wednesday morning. Temps will be in the lower 70’s.
Meet outside the Cornwell Center ready to go at 5:45 am!
WORKOUT LEADER: Mike Lenhart
DEVOTIONAL LEADER: Mike Lenhart